Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring Training TTM Successes



Spring Training is definitely the best time to send TTM requests to current players and coaches, the success rate is noticeably higher. So every year, I will send some requests to players and coaches in Spring Training. I have gotten 3 ST returns so far this spring. I have also received some non-ST successes as well this week before I started this blog.




Jeff Francis signed 2/2 2008 Allen and Ginters in black sharpie in 7 days c/o The Colorado Rockies Spring Training Site. Francis is a solid pitcher, but was injured last year, so I hope he bounces back well for the Rox.



Koji Uehara signed 1/1 2009 Upper Deck X in thin black sharpie in 8 days c/o The Baltimore Orioles Spring Training. Koji is the first Japanese player in O's history and suffered multiple injuries last year. I hope he can return successfully for the O's in the bullpen this year.





Mike Gonzalez signed 1/1 2007 Topps in black sharpie in 8 days c/o The Baltimore Orioles Spring Training. 2010 will be Gonzo's first year in Baltimore, and he should be the O's closer. I hope he does well for my team this year.

My other TTM successes from the week will be in a later post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Spring Training success updates. It's nice to know who is signing.
    Good luck with the blog Joe!

    ReplyDelete