Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BIG @$$ UPDATE


Sorry for those followers that I havent updated in a while. I felt no motivation to add updates after the news broke that my high school, Cardinal Gibbons, which I'm currently a junior at, will close at the end of the tear. After the upsetting news that I will not be able to graduate from there, I have finally decided that I wanted to update my blog. So I have a big @$$ update for you. (It will be in multiple posts)

ST TTM:



Dave Trembley signed 1/1 2009 Topps in 10 days c/o Orioles ST. Dave is the hopeful leader of the O's. Good luck Dave, Lead us to the Playoffs!


Hideki Okajima signed 1/1 2009 O-Pee-Chee in 20 days c/o Red Sox ST. I don't particularly have any likeness for the Boston team or most of its players. But Hideki is one of those players who I dont dislike that much. Regardless, I try to collect autographs on as many of my cards as possible. I have another autograph of his on an index card, but I wanted to get this card signed.


Ian Snell signed a Pirates photocard c/o Mariners ST. The main reason I sent to Snell was to upgrade my 08 Topps signed horribly in silver. This one didnt turn out that good either.



Jeff Datz signed indians team card from 05 Topps c/o O's ST. Datz is the O's new bench coach, replacing Dave Jauss after 2 seasons with the Birds. Now, I dont have to focus so much on Datz during the season for my 2010 Orioles Autograph Project. But i would like to get an signed Orioles item or an item featuring just Jeff Datz in the pic. (Also did anyone notice how many Jeff's I have gotten TTM since I started this blog?)


Radhames Liz signed 2009 Topps c/p Padres ST. Liz was claimed off waivers by the Padres from the O's shortly after the 2009 season concluded. This was the one remaining unsigned card I had of Radhames. So naturally I sent to him....and Voila!

The next posts will include a Wal-Mart card purchase and some other non ST TTM autographs. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment